Surveillance camera and automatic selective door operation for Railways
We help clients by provide embedded software solutions for various industry sectors including Broadcasting, telecom, logistic transport, oil and gas, remote automation.
- To develop a main system that can capture camera data on the side of the train.
- Display 4 camera live data on main lcd, and other 4 camera live data on secondary lcd.
- Store all camera data in primary memory.
- Main system must communicate with door system via Ethernet interface.
- Read GPS data from GPS system and send it to the main system for processing.
- Main system must process GPS info and compare with pre-stored platform length info.
- Main system must approve the number of doors to be opened on arriving at the platform.
- Door system must open the number of doors requested by the main system.
- Automatic selective door operation must be displayed to the driver.
- To choose micro-controller for the door system that supports multi thread operation.
- Supports multiple interfaces like i2C, SPI, RS232, RS485, Ethernet.
- Should be able to read GPS data over RS232.
- Should be able to run DHCP and allocate static LAN IP address based on the device number assigned during manufacturing.
- Should be capable of sending rail door state and GPS data to the main system.
- Atmel cortex M7 with RS232, RS485, SPI, i2C, RTC interface and with 256KB internal memory which supports FreeRTOS for multithreaded functionality for door systems.
- NXP iMX8m quad core 2 GHz CPU for main system with ethernet, MIPI DSI interface with Yocto based source code.
- Door system will run DHCP client and self assign a static ip address and inform the status every second to the main system.
- Main system will access GPS data and display matching stations based on GPS value to the driver.
- Driver select the approaching station on the LCD based on the selection the main system decides to open only those doors that match the predefined database.
- The main system requests the particular doors of the train to be opened via IP interface.