Processor SDK (Software Development Kit) is a unified software platform for embedded processors providing easy setup and fast out-of-the-box access to benchmarks and demos. All releases of Processor SDK are consistent across our broad portfolio, allowing developers to seamlessly reuse and migrate software across devices. Developing scalable platform solutions has never been easier than with the Processor SDK and embedded processor solutions.
Processor SDK v.02.xx includes support for Linux operating systems.
- Long-Term Stable (LTS) Mainline Linux kernel support
- U-Boot bootloader support
- Linaro GNU compiler collection (GCC) tool chains
- Yocto Project™ OE Core compatible file systems
Linaro Toolchain Support
The Linaro toolchain is comprised of robust, commercial-grade tools which are optimized for Cortex-A processors. The tool chain is fully supported by us and the entire Linaro community including Linaro staff engineers, member company developers and others in the open source community. Linaro tools, software and testing procedures are available in this latest release of the Processor SDK.
- Open Linux support
- Linux kernel and Bootloaders
- File system
- Qt/Webkit application framework
- 3D graphics support
- Integrated WLAN and Bluetooth® support
- GUI-based application launcher
- Example applications, including:
- ARM benchmarks: Dhrystone, Linpack, Whetstone
- Webkit web browser
- Soft Wifi access point
- Cryptography: AES, 3DES, MD5, SHA
- Multimedia: GStreamer/FFMPEG
- Programmable Realtime Unit (PRU)
- Code Composer Studio™ IDE for Linux development
- Processors Evaluation | I2C | SPI | RS232 | RS485 | RTC | CAN | Ethernet