Surveillance camera and automatic door operation for Railways
We help clients by provide embedded software solutions for various industry sectors including Broadcasting, telecom, logistic transport, oil and gas, remote automation.
- To develop a main system that can capture camera data on the side of the train.
- Display 4 camera live data on main lcd, and other 4 camera live data on secondary lcd.
- Store all camera data in primary memory.
- Main system must communicate with door system via Ethernet interface.
- Read GPS data from GPS system and send it to the main system for processing.
- Main system must process GPS info and compare with pre-stored platform length info.
- Main system must approve the number of doors to be opened on arriving at the platform.
- Door system must open the number of doors requested by the main system.
- To choose micro-controller for the door system that supports multi thread operation.
- Supports multiple interfaces like i2C, SPI, RS232, RS485, Ethernet.
- Should be able to read GPS data over RS232.
- Should be able to run DHCP and allocate static LAN IP address based on the device number assigned during manufacturing.
- Should be capable of sending rail door state and GPS data to the main system.
- Atmel cortex M7 with RS232, RS485, SPI, i2C, RTC interface and with 256KB internal memory which supports FreeRTOS for multithreaded functionality for door systems.
- NXP iMX8m quad core 2 GHz CPU for main system with ethernet, MIPI DSI interface with Yocto based source code.
- Door system will run DHCP client and self assign a static ip address and inform the status every second to the main system.
- Main system will access GPS data and display matching stations based on GPS value to the driver.
- Driver select the approaching station on the LCD based on the selection the main system decides to open only those doors that match the predefined database.
- The main system requests the particular doors of the train to be opened via IP interface.