Robots for logistics
We help clients by provide embedded software solutions for various industry sectors including Broadcasting, telecom, logistic transport, oil and gas, remote automation.
- To fix existing bugs and enhance features on existing transport robots.
- Speed up robots to handle request to pick up and deposit logistics with a quick turn around time.
- Enable logging to trace the root cause during failure.
- Perform Power management algorithm by keeping the CPU in sleep mode and wake mode at regular intervals and charging robots at regular interval when power drops bellow 50%.
- Optimise internal memory usage as the build-in internal memory is too low for its operations.
- To find all bits and pieces of dynamic, static memory usage.
- To drive the robots at higher speed to make turnaround time faster.
- Perform power management logic to manage level of robots at all time.
- To send bugs from robots to the JIRA management tool during failure.
- Raising alarm during failures and faults in the system.
- Develop a memory management task to trace all memory allocated during run time. And freeing unused memory.
- Develop api to increase the speed of the robot wheel motor when the path is free. and slow a few meters before reaching the destination.
- Fix bugs features assigned as per JIRA.
- Develop power management algorithm to charge the robots once battery charge is less than 75%.
- Notifying alarm to the ware house team on failure, faults in the system.